*Because it is a download product, it will be delivered by email within 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays).
[What is Material Comp?]
A state-of-the-art compressor that implements "DFP" , a technology that thoroughly reproduces the nuances of analog circuits developed by VoosteQ over three years .
Mastering-grade signal processing technology with very low CPU load. Full 64-bit processing inside produces an incredibly transparent sound.
It features 6 very high quality modeled compressors, 6 high-end analog gear modeled preamp saturations, 8 simulated analog circuits through real hardware, and 4 magical glues.
By freely combining each material, you can flexibly handle everything from modern sounds used in hit charts to unique retro analog sounds.
With a fully analogue sound and a flexible digital feel, the Material Comp inserts add all the spice, flavor and magic to your mix.
Reference article: VoosteQ Material Comp review
- Adopts VoosteQ's original analog circuit simulation technology "DFP"
- 6 compressor types
- 6 preamp saturation
- Simulate 8 analog circuits
- 4 glue types
- 2x oversampling
- High performance analyzer for display
- State-of-the-art transparent sound with full 64-bit internal processing
- very low CPU load
- Stereo/mono compatible
- Supports sampling rates up to 192kHz
- Supports external sidechain
- Supports resizing
- Supports deactivation
- PDF manual (Japanese version, English version) included
Mac OS X requirements
Mac OS X 10.12 or higher
AU or VST2/3 or AAX Native (Pro Tools) Intel processor
VST2/3 or AAX Native (Pro Tools)
Plugin format : AAX (64–bit), AU, VST2, VST3
* Only 64bit host applications are supported.
Supported host application (64bit Only)
Pro Tools (Mac & PC: AAX Native)
Logic Pro (Mac: Audio Units)
Ableton Live (Mac: AudioUnits & VST2/3, Windows: VST2/3)
Cubase (Mac & PC: VST2/3)
Internet connection environment ( for license authentication )
[When using ]
- Installation requires at least 500MB of free space ( at the time of installation ) on your hard disk.
- For smooth operation, we recommend installing and using it on a computer with a fast CPU and enough RAM memory.
- To use this product, you need to authorize it via the Internet.
- Authorization requires an Internet connection environment and the serial number sent to the e-mail address at the time of purchase.
- One serial number can be authorized up to 3 times.
- Offline authorization is not supported. (Scheduled to be supported in the next update)
- Those who purchased at CMJ Store do not need to register for VoosteQ store.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.